Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Speech at the School Board

The School Board meeting tonight honored us Ivy League Scholars and I had a great time meeting more ILC students and making more connections. I enjoyed each speech that took place, and I am sooooooo proud to get to say that I am a part of this. Good Luck to everyone and I can't wait to see you guys at Orientation. 

EAST COAST HERE WE COME!!! 

I'm putting my certificate up on my wall as soon as I'm done posting and I can't wait to see how FABULOUS we all look in the picture :-D. 

My last one wasn't so hot so I'm hoping you guys can all see how beautiful I am in person on this one :-P, I took my glasses off so we'll see how it went.

TTYL guys, there are tons of great things to come

1 comment:

  1. Beulah,

    I've been warned about commenting about the way some of you minor females look but since you brought it up I have to address it:

    I don't know which photos you think you didn't look so good. Your head shot from the interview may have been only so-so but at the dinner you looked particularly nice in the photos and this evening I KNOW you looked good.

    And glasses or no glasses--you look a lot better than some of us (most of us). You have a great smile that shows through your eyes.

    ReplyDelete