Wednesday, June 30, 2010

One Crazy Day!


I have so much work to do it's insane. Fortunately, I've thrown Procrastinator Beulah to the wind and have decided to be Responsible Beulah from here on out :-D. 

I am actually ahead on my research paper and making progress on the enormous reading assignments. Yet another library tour today that tried to put me to sleep, but it failed thanks to my trip to the gym this morning and my highly nutritious breakfeast. I'm trying to stay positive under this mountain of homework so I keep telling myself that Responsible Beulah is one awesome girl and she doesn't give up. We'll see how this works out. Didn't solve the laundry emergency yet--no quarters and no one with change for a 5 so we'll also have to see how that pans out.

This is pretty much what my life will look like until the weekend :-(

1 comment:

  1. Beulah,

    I hope all of those books they're having you read have a lot of pictures in them. Too many words--way too many words.

    Your instructor let us know beforehand about the David Gergen book so we were able to get it for you to read when you weren't under the gun. Had we known anything about the seven other books he threw at you we would have gotten those for you, too. We did this with the Cornell Freedom & Justice class, the Cornell Hotel Management class and the Yale Ivy Scholars class and it's paid off wonderfully for us.

    If we repeat this class in future years--and the quality of the class tells us we will--then we'll definitely have to get the reading list in advance.

    ReplyDelete