Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sorry I'm Late!

I'm not talking about my very first class by the way, I'm apologizing to you the readers. 

Last night after a group outing with my fab ILC friends, I crashed under a mountain of homework (and slightly neglected my blog responsibilities). This is going to be one difficult class. The teacher seems awesome but reading 5 books and doing a 20 page paper in three weeks is quite an undertaking for anyone. 

On the bright side I know that by the time I'm finished with this class, I'll be even more of a genius than I was when I came here, and totally prepared for a career in politics :-). 

I'll keep you guys posted on how it goes today.

1 comment:

  1. Beulah,

    We can always use a few more geniuses so keep at it to improve your status as one of ours.

    ReplyDelete