Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Beginning of the End

It’s a little outrageous that we only have a few more days left here and I think everyone is beginning to feel it.

In class today we somehow got on the topic of the media in politics and began a really interesting discussion about how the Internet is a great access to news but also gives information that is invalid or untrue.

We worked on our papers again in the library and I feel like it’s crunch-time. I really have to put in last minute information, revise and polish because I plan to be finished tomorrow afternoon. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Are you ready to go home or could you stay a few more wees like me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle,

    How will you all survive without your daily blogging requirement? What will you do with your time?

    ReplyDelete