Friday, July 2, 2010

I love Fridays!


Today was a long, adventurous day. Fridays, right? Beulah and I woke up at 5 AM to go watch Maroon 5 play at the Today Show. We were incredibly excited. We watched them practice and stuff with the rest of the mob of people. They are amazing performers! I love them so much! I saw Matt and Meredith!

Today in class we turned in our outlines for our research papers. I’m glad that the first section is done but I know I have a long way to go. I’m relieved that we have a three day weekend to process and possibly get inspired.



After our classes were over and we had dinner, a few of us took the train to MOMA. It totally exceeded my expectations! Some of the art I didn't understand; I'm not artistic. But there were a few pieces that really spoke to me. After, we got lost a little but had Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin Robbins so that made it okay. Great day.

Tomorrow: Shopping in SOHO and Shakespeare in the Park with Al Pacino!

1 comment:

  1. Michelle,

    We could get int a discussion about music that would never end but I'm glad you had a chance to see Maroon 5. And you thought this was going to be just a big study session.

    Like the music, we could go on forever about "art" but that's one of those extremely subjective areas where you either like it or you don't. As they used to say, I may not know art when I see it but I know what I like and what I don't.

    ReplyDelete