Friday, July 9, 2010

Lovely Night In!

Today was chalk full of accomplishments.

I got back on the bandwagon with healthy lunches--I had a high protein salad :-), got a crazy long first draft done for class, and had a very enriching debate [not in that order]. We learn more and more about the true nature of politics each day and I'm so happy to have had this opportunity. With my second week done, I feel like I've really achieved something. This summer just gets better and better.

I'm going to go do mad libs and watch some Harry Potter :-)

1 comment:

  1. Beulah,

    You're having entirely too good a time in NYC. You're enjoying your class, eating half way decent and getting to know Harry Potter even better.

    And what would you be doing if you were still here at home--other than not having to worry about the heat?

    ReplyDelete