Friday, July 16, 2010

I've Got a Feeling..

Oooo oooo
that tonight's gonna be a good night :-)

But I had a good feeling about this whole trip and it turned out to be right. I can't believe it's just about over but I also feel like I've been here forever and it's home now. When I get in to Columbia all of you can come and visit me :-D.

Today in class we discussed our papers and I have to say that mine was fantastic! knew the Watergate scandal could be 24 pages worth of interesting :-D. I am so proud of myself and I feel so accomplished. Just like Dr. Z said at the beginning, I'm really glad I did the class but I'm also really glad it's done.

For the 2nd half of class we watched Wag the Dog and it was absolutely amazing. It's definitely one of my new favorites. It's about what really goes on behind the scenes in politics and the role of the media but it's a satire. It's so well done. WATCH IT!

Thank you to everyone who made this trip possible for me, I am eternally grateful and I've had the experience of a lifetime. THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!

ttyl

1 comment:

  1. Beulah,

    So, this paper you write about the Watergate scandal, do you reveal some previously unknown secrets that will set historians and political scientists on their ear?

    As the former President of the Plumbers Union here in the Bay Area, I need to know something about those Watergate “plumbers”: were those union plumbers or were they rats? Since this was a government job, were they paid Prevailing Wages and benefits? History demands an answer to these questions, Beulah. ☺

    ReplyDelete