Friday, July 2, 2010

Too Much To Handle

Today has been INSANE!

This morning I got up at 5 to go see Maroon 5 on the Today Show, and in a combination of my awesome laws of attraction skills and Michelle's subtle agressiveness we made it to the front of the normal fans section and had a BLAST.

We're still at the back on this picture but check Michelle's for some awesome pics!

I also turned in my outline for our 20 page paper and it was AWESOME I must say, plus the lack of procrastination made it so much sweeter. Class hasn't started picking up yet because we don't really get to talk to each other with all the library tours and independent research. Even so, I have faith that it will become fantastic. I'll keep you posted.

I'm sooooo hungry. Dorm food is bad. :-D

1 comment:

  1. Beulah,

    I knew we sent you to NYC for a reason. Did you actually make it inside or did you have to let it suffice to stand outside?

    You'll have to go into more details about the quality of the food. Either in an email or in the blog but we really do want to know.

    ReplyDelete