Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Best Birthday in a LOOONGG Time!

Today I had the best birthday that I've had in a very long time! Not only did I have a lovely new birthday outfit, I got a surprise party from my AWESOME Ivy League Connection friends and HSP suitemates, but I got a surprise present from my mama, my cousin Malachi, AND a birthday shout out at a famous jazz club! I'm beat but it was totally awesome!

Class was fun too :-). We had a guest speaker who actually entertained us and we got a crash course on campaigning which I'll definitely use when I run for office. Since I wore a birthday hat all day, I also got a shout out from my teacher in class :-D. I wore it as a conversation starter but no cute boys offered to sing me happy birthday so I guess it was ineffective ;-).

Goodnight guys, and thanks again to our sponsors and the school board for helping me to have the best birthday that I've had in a very long time.

P.S. I've got no camera of my own, but Michelle took some awesome pics for me :-)

1 comment:

  1. Beulah,

    I'm glad that your birthday was recognized by your friends there at Columbia. Sometimes it's the little things that make the difference.

    ReplyDelete