Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Same Old, Same Old

Today was just another day. 

Went to class, offered my opinion, went to lunch, did community service, went to my room, chillaxed [it's a verb :-)], went back to class, did independent study, met with Ms. Ishmael, went to dinner, and went to my room.

The two eventful things did occur though. We met with David Buckwald the Nor-Cal admission officer for Columbia, and I didn't get to go to Salsa Night.

The first was amazing. I learned even more about the school of my dreams, and just solidified my love for it even more, and David is a really nice guy! I feel confident that my application will be read holistically and that I'll be appreciated as a person. I can't wait!

I didn't get to go to the salsa night I had been looking forward to all week :-(. whatever. There were probably only losers there anyway :-D

1 comment:

  1. Buelah,

    As entertaining as this and your other blogs are, did you actually discuss anything in class that might be worth sharing?

    And what did David Buckwald tell you that solidified Columbia's standing with you.

    We need these blogs to be less of a diary and more critical thinking that tells us what you're getting from your experiences.

    Can you help us out with that?

    ReplyDelete