Thursday, July 8, 2010

It's Late, and I Still Have a Lot Left.

This is going to be a really short blog, because as you can see in the title, it's getting pretty late, and I have several pages I still need to write.

Well, today was really interesting. In the morning, we had a discussion class again, and today we talked a lot about Nixon, who Beulah gave some really interesting points on. We also compared some other Presidents in terms of how they approached the Presidency, and their accomplishments once in office. 

At lunch, I ate quickly, then took a nap, which is starting to become a habit.

In the afternoon, I spent a lot of time to finish copying excerpts from books to be included in my essay, which is actually a lot slower than it would seem. I took a short nap after dinner, and am ready to finish my paper! I'll write a lot more tomorrow, but for now, good night!

1 comment:

  1. Winston,

    Sounds like you could really use a hand held scanner to swipe across the text in a book, download it onto your computer, use the scanner's OCR feature and then paste the text into your paper (wit proper accreditation, of course).

    Of course, this is easy for me to suggest sitting here at home with a gazillion different gadgets (like the one I just described) to accomplish such a task. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete