Monday, July 5, 2010

Here We Go On the Way To the Show

Today is the last of our three-day-weekend. Just like any other three-day-weekend, at school or not, it was a day of rest and catching up on work. I woke up in time for lunch and after I went to the Columbia swimming pool where I swam a few laps. I was surprised at how many older people were swimming! It was a really nice facility and I’m excited to swim later in the summer.

Now I’m getting ready to see In the Heights on Broadway! Hopefully it’s as good as everyone has told me!

2 comments:

  1. Michelle,

    When you referenced those "older people" in the pool, were these people older than--say--25? Surely you don't look at people like me, Mr. Ramsey and Ms. Kronenberg and see "older people", do you?

    Hope you enjoy the show. I also hope they don't let in a bunch of "older people" to spoil things for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to see "Million Dollar Quaret" tonight/.

    ReplyDelete