Sunday, July 11, 2010

Trip to Yale

Yale is one of those legendary schools I've heard about for as long as I can remember. As a result of that I had an image of Yale as an enormous campus brimming with majestic buildings where (as Michael put it) students in collared shirts would sit under great, tall trees and engage each other in deep, academic discussion. It actually took me a couple of seconds to realize that this very pleasant and peaceful campus was THE Yale I'd been hearing about since I was a kid!

While we weren't able to get an official tour, we took it upon ourselves to visit the campus and the surrounding area. It was a tranquil area yet you could easily imagine that during the year, it was bursting with vibrant energy and student life! 

One of the perks of the trip was that I got some sleep on the train. Tomorrow I'll be waking up early because our class is taking a field trip to the Aquarium!

2 comments:

  1. Jamie,

    Don't get me wrong here but some of our finest convicted ex White House felons attended Yale. :-)

    What's this about going to the aquarium? How cool does that get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete