Sunday, July 11, 2010

What a Day :-)

The Yale trip turned out to be very interesting, we never actually got to have a tour. It turns out they don't offer tours on Sundays even though they didn't make that clear at all on the website. It was unfortunate but we had a pretty good lunch at this vegetarian restaurant and I looked great so it wasn't that big of a deal :-D. 

We had a very fun self-guided tour narrated by Michelle and got to see the Peabody Museum of Natural History which was really nice. 

In my opinion, Yale gives off the same vibe as UC Berkeley [but older] and that is definitely something I'll keep in mind while composing my college list since that vibe isn't one that resonates well with me. Lovely campus though.

ILC [and our marvelous sponsors] rock for giving me this opportunity!

1 comment:

  1. Beulah,

    As long as you looked good then it was yet another great day.

    Just curious: what particular knowledge did Michelle have about Yale that she became the defacto tour guide. I have the highest respect for Michelle, but I don't recall reading on her CV that she attended Yale in an earlier life.

    Or maybe she just read the stuff on the web site ore thoroughly than the rest of you?

    At least she stepped forward to be the leader.

    ReplyDelete